Saturday, February 3, 2018

Funniest Moments in Kids Parties

Dressing up a child’s favorite character not only makes their day but until about 8 yrs of age the still believe you are real.
I have been dressed as Spongebob for a little boys birthday πŸŽ‚ where he asked me to play video games with him.
If you know anything about Mascot costumes they are very hard to see out of. Maybe a small opening in the eyes or mouth is about all you get. So imagine trying to play video games.
Anyways how cool must have that been telling all his friends he played video games with Spongebob.
As Elmo the 3 yr old little girl sat on my lap the most of the time I was there. 
The next day her grandmother called saying she couldn’t thank me enough for making her grand babies party πŸŽˆ special. That she went to school the next day & told everyone she met the REAL Elmo.
Dressed as Minnie Mouse I had a little girl take me by the hand to play with her at the children’s gym. 
The mother even told her to let other kids play with Minnie but she was so happy & didn’t care. 
There was a play station with 1 of those plastic square units with a round hole cut out of it that the children crawl through.
She was like “Minnie crawel through with me”. So through the eye hole openings I had to explain to her that Minnie’s big head & ears wouldn’t fit. 
Boys love princesses even though they will never admit it. Some pretend to be not looking or make funny faces at you.
Probably the most memorable was when a mother ordered Rapunzel for her 5 yr old daughter. 
Her concern was with what the wig looked like. She said “My daughter is a bright little girl & she will know if it’s fake. 
The little girl was so in love with Rapunzel that when I went to leave she literally blocked the door crying “Don’t leave Rapunzel, take me to your castle”. That’s probably the hardest part of the job is saying goodbye.
I looked at her mother & said I think she believes. I gave the little girl a big hug & kiss on the cheek & told her “I would be back soon to see her”
Making children’s birthdays or special events memorable is a priceless feeling. So blessed to have this opportunity.
If hiring Spongebob, Minnie, Rapunzel or any or of 200+ Characters is a gift you’d like to give your child visit us @ 

Bringing Children’s Imagination to Life ❤️πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸŽˆ

No comments:

Post a Comment