Monday, January 8, 2018

Kids Party Characters Podcast Intro to guests





Brief podcast Intro

Hi. I'm Cheryl Jacobs, and today is the launch of our podcast, or actually the first recording of our podcast, and unfortunately I have to do a Princess Rapunzel party before my meeting, so the first recording is going to be as Rapunzel and I will be interviewing today DJ Dove. I managed him for five years in New York City, Miami. We did some parties in Rome, Italy and he also did the intro and extro of our podcast.
CherylJacobs



And I also have my very first mentor, Mel Martin, who has helped me tremendously through this whole process and become a good friend of mine, so I'm looking forward to speaking to him, as well. I hope everyone has an amazing day today. And thanks for listening and will talk to you soon. Bye.

917-568-1396

No comments:

Post a Comment