Friday, November 23, 2018

Welcome to Our Kids Party Characters Podcast





Hello, I'm Cheryl Jacobs, and welcome to our Kids Party Characters Podcast. We created this podcast to inform as many people as we can about our company that brings so much joy to so many children across, right now, the New York, New Jersey, Connecticut area. We just also opened in Ohio. So, our company has been in business six years. I started with my partner with 20 costumes, and about two or three parties every single weekend, and now we're up to 70 actors that work for us, and do about 20, 30 parties every weekend, and it's a six-figure income from this business.

So, what I did is I created a membership site where I teach people how to own their own children's entertainment company from start to up and running. Everything you're going to need to know, from where to get the costumes, how to get to clients, how to get the ... I have a casting director on staff to get you your actors or your entertainers. Everything you're going to need to know, I've created a video series for you to watch if you become a member, and teach you everything you're going to need know, even where to get the costumes. So, I mean, my business, you can run it through the home and you can bring in six figures from it. It's not even about the money, it's about the children. But, when they see their favorite character, their faces light up, and it's just such a priceless feeling, and I wanted to share this with the world.

So, on our show, we're going to have interviews from the people who have helped us along the way, we're going to have interviews from actors who have been with us from the very beginning, we are going to have clients on there who have booked us multiple times. I also wrote a book about my experience from where I was, an 18 year old mother living in poverty, to where I am now, owning a six figure children's entertainment company. So, stay tuned, and you can learn all about how you can own your own children's entertainment company, or if you are just looking to hire a character for your little one's birthday or special event. Stay tuned. I'm Cheryl Jacobs, and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment