Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Children's Entertainment all in 1 place @ www.CherylJacobs.org

Escape the Darkness into
the Enchanted

Born & raised near Cleveland, Ohio. I got married at 18, had 2 beautiful children & divorced at 21. During my divorce I lived in poverty so poor I had to go to the local church for milk & cheese to feed my 2 babies.
Shortly after my mother passed of breast cancer at the young age of 43, my grandmother passed 3 months later. It was the darkest time of my life.
My life was forever changed…


MY NAME IS...

Cheryl Jacobs

The words of my mother saying “Never depend on anyone & always have the capability to stand on your own 2 feet” was the driving force behind me.

I graduated from Kent State University in aeronautical engineering with honors. Started my 1st business a modeling & talent agency. Slowly but surely I began to heal from all the tragedy in my life. 
I then landed a huge modelling contract with Playboy Book of Lingerie. No nudity!!! This changed my life.

I then bought my 1st home & a fishing charter boat & started my 2nd business.

Eventually my modeling & acting career really took off. I moved to LA & NY to pursue it in full swing. I ended up selling everything in Ohio & moving to NYC.

I landed over 50 rol
es on “Law & Order” & the “Sopranos” Enough to pay my rent in 5 days of work. My resume now consists of over 36 TV & film appearances as well as several print jobs like Romance book covers, catalogs, runway etc.


These days I’m starting my 8th business branding my company KidsPartyCharacters.com & taking it nationwide - hopefully international. Plus I’m a pilot working with the owners of Netjets since 2005. Yes I can teach you to fly a plane.

I’m currently published my own book called ”Escape from the Darkness into the Enchanted” & the sequel "Beyond the Enchanted...Ever After will be released on Amazon May 8th, 2018. My goal is to help people to see no matter what life throws at you it can be overcome with hard work & drive.

Sending ♥ Love to all.
Miss Cheryl Jacobs




No comments:

Post a Comment