Saturday, March 3, 2018

What is your Why?


What is your "Why"?


What's your purpose, your beliefs, your cause? Why do you do what you do? Why should anyone care?


We all have our reasons. What drives us to do the things we do, what motivates us?
These little guys are mine. Being a teenage mom of 2 beautiful babies, struggling through college & just trying to make ends meet is almost a meer memory. Something that made me the woman I am today.


Deep in your heart & your soul is your why. Mine is so these little guys never have to endure the pain of living in poverty the way my kids had to.





My strength has taught my daughter the significance of self reliance & hard work.
Now in my 40's I have these happy little boys who I must admit grand babies are way better than children. You can send them home after spoiling them. 


So find your "Why". Whether it be so your kids never have to live in poverty, whether your family can live a good life no matter what that is or if being a positive force in society. Find it & never forget it. Even in tough times.

 


            

Sending love & happiness to all.
Miss Cheryl Jacobs


No comments:

Post a Comment