Saturday, March 3, 2018

Welcome to our Kids Party Characters Podcast

Hi, I'm Cheryl Jacobs and thanks for tuning in to our Kids Party Characters podcast. Today we are going to interview the lady behind my book, Escape From the Darkness Into the Enchanted. She's my ghost writer. She's several books on Amazon. She's just recently published a new book that just is on Amazon. She also has a children's book available. She is the person who's responsible for getting my book published and becoming a bestseller. Please welcome Carla Wynn Hall.




And then we also have today Mr. Rohan Kale who is the man behind my animated commercial, which will be coming out soon here for the Kids Party Characters company. So I'm so excited to interview them both, and I hope you will subscribe to our iTunes Kids Party Characters. We will be launching January 31st so it's coming up here soon. 

Thank you again for listening and I'll talk to you soon. 

Miss Cheryl Jacobs 

http://www.kidspartycharacters.com



Cheryl Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment