Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Beyond the Enchanted...Ever After by: Cheryl Jacobs


"Beyond the Enchanted...Ever After" by: Cheryl Jacobs
How I branded my KidsPartyCharacters.com
My journal entries including my personal struggles, podcast transcript interviews with all the experts that helped me along the way. 
Connect up with my book editor, podcast coach, animated commercial artist, franchise & marketing expert, my top actors & several other amazing talented coaches.
Ready to transform your business & life to the next level?
Now available on Kindle @ 
Proceeds will be donated to "The Grace Children's Foundation"
Please share if you think this will help someone you know. 
In celebration of my birthday today I thank you all for the love & support you've shown along the way. I truly appreciate you.
Miss Cheryl Jacobs 

No comments:

Post a Comment